faubourg peach

Sunday 29 January 2012

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Faubourg Peach (30)

This is by far the most beautiful lipstick I have ever owned.

YSL lipsticks have always been one of those items that are forever on my 'wishlist' to buy in the future but I never really get around to, or have the money to, buy from the prestigious brand! 

However, much to my excitement, a YSL lipstick was the best gift I received this Christmas, thanks to my lovely auntie! Fabourg Peach is the most perfect soft pink, peachy colour that has ever graced my lips, and with its infamous non-drying, ultra creamy formula there really is nothing left to fault!

It has predictably made it only my 'favourite lipsticks of all time' list and will be there for some time! I am looking into other shades of the YSL's for my next purchase and they are all so pretty I cant choose, suggestions please?!

4 comments :

  1. It looks so gorge! I love my YSL lippie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so pretty :) I really like the Sheer Candy ones, I bought one the other week and it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the packaging for the YSL lipsticks, so beautiful!
    this colour looks lovely. http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.com/
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete