Cobalt

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Shorts - H&M      T-Shirt - Zara      Necklace - Republic

Cobalt blue is fast becoming my favourite colour; just bright enough to catch attention without being too in-your-face neon, and a perfect colour to clash with Essie's Fifth Avenue, a bright orange perfect for the summer months.

Hence I am obsessed with these new shorts from H&M I picked up on a recent shop in the Covent Garden branch, which is a million times more organised and better stocked than my town's shop! I wore this on a night out last week to celebrate the ending of exams - woohooo! - and whipped out my favourite make-up combo to boot. A combination of Ardell Demi Whispies, Laura Mercier Artists Palette in both Cafe Au Lait and Rich Coffee blended across the lid and my old favourite MAC Hue lipstick seems to add just the right amount of smoke to an otherwise quite everyday make-up!

I am currently in pre-prom prep mode, with nothing else to worry about now school's over all I have to do is concoct the perfect dress, hair, shoe, make-up combo... and hopefully get back into regular blogging this summer, as I really am a bit useless!

Please follow me on Bloglovin' if you would like as unfortunately Google Reader is on its way out and I would hate to lose you all!

Follow on Bloglovin

bloglovin' . twitter . tumblr . instagram . pintrerest

32 comments :

  1. Great outfit, Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin looks amazing! and your brows too, do you get them done professionally? sooo pretty :D

    www.daisychainfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont no, i pluck them myself and fill them with Anastacia Brow Wiz! xx

      Delete
  3. Your makeup always looks immaculate! I'm going through all your posts now looking for prom makeup inspiration haha! Hope you have a fab time at yours :)

    whatmollyloves.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou sweetie, really hope you had a brilliant time at prom, i have a new post on my makeup and outfit if you want to see it! xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous, I wish I could blend my eyeshadow out like that, it just ends up looking pretty messy :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, it takes a lot of work and mine still usually end up lopsided haha! xxx

      Delete
  5. i have the similar short on black and i love them!

    http://aaannniiieee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit and makeup! Love your blog so have followed x

    Hamida
    http://www.looselytiedtofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is gorgeous and I am totally in love with your eye makeup - the demi's from Ardell are my all time favourite lash I have boxes and boxes of them!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ardells are just the best in terms of lashes! I need to stock up, i only have one pair and have worn them like 6 times, whoops!!!:) xxx

      Delete
  8. You look so stunning! Your shorts are the perfect shade of blue <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennie! Obsessed with this shade of blue for summer! xx

      Delete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the lashes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ardell Demi Whispies are my absolute favourite lashes of the moment! xx

      Delete
  10. love your makeup and outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am envious of your hair right now!
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely! I used my Babyliss Wavers to create a bit of a curl, although my hair is a bit useless at holding any sort of curl at all!xx

      Delete
  12. such a lovely eye make up and cute outfit. i love more smokey eyes and nude lips alot.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smokey eyes and nude lips are always the way to go! xx

      Delete
  13. Your eye make up is perfect!

    Cobalt Blue does look lovely on you, can see why it's becoming a fave for you.

    You look lovely.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely! Cobalt Blue is seriously my brand new favourite colour haha! xx

      Delete
  14. Oh my your makeup is absolutely flawless, I LOVE it! <3 The short are to die for, SO gorgeous! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so obsessed with the shorts, i wore them out once again this week haha! Bright shorts are a new staple in my wardrobe! xx

      Delete
  15. you have perfect eyebrows lady! thank you for the comment on my blog, too. you can follow me via bloglovin' because it's a wordpress hosted blog (sorry, i know i haven't got a follow button anywhere, i'm awkward like that. i will put one up soon though!) here's the link: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2769646

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for getting back to me lovely!! Will be following right away on Bloglovin haha! xxx

      Delete